Tuesday, July 9, 2013

10000 sales!

   Last Sunday was a special day, because my Etsy shop reached 10000 sales!
   I started my Etsy shop on July 4th, 2007. To have this happen shortly after my 6 year Etsy anniversary made me so very happy. This has been a fun journey and I am extremely grateful for my success.
   Here's a screenshot of my Etsy shop when this happened -- 


    After a very successful 2012, I decided to scale down my business this year. This turned out to be the right decision for me, as I have been getting more rest and feeling happier and more creative. I am hoping to have some new designs or/and more blog posts coming later this year, so stay tuend!

2 comments:

Patricia Wood said...

Congratulations! Here's to 10000 more:)

To your success!

Mu-Yin Molly Chen said...

thank you patricia!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin