Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Mother's Charm Bracelet

mother's birthstone charm bracelet gemstone
Coming soon - Mother's birthstone charm bracelets made with genuine gemstones!
This will be listed after I come back from Flowertown Festival, just in time for Mother's Day. If you can't wait, shoot me an email and I'll work on the details with you.
This is a delicate design that will be perfect for layering.
mothers birthstone charm bracelet
Personally, I think the more stones the prettier, but I will show you what the bracelets look like with different numbers of stones --
mother's 3 stone charm bracelet genuine gemstone birthstone
mother's 5 stone charm bracelet genuine gemstone birthstone
mother's 9 stone charm bracelet genuine gemstone birthstone
This will be a great piece of birthstone jewelry for expanding families. How awesome is that. :)


===================================================
UPDATE: now available on the website!



6 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love these! I think they would be great layered for a Grandma. My mom has 27 grandchildren and it is hard to find something that can fit that many.

mu-yin jewelry said...

oh wow! 27! What a lucky grandma! It will look so pretty as a loaded charm bracelet. I really think the more charms on this bracelet the prettier. :)

Jennifer said...

I think she feels pretty lucky. :)I'll have to talk with my sisters - I definitely want to get one of these but it may have to wait until Christmas.

mu-yin jewelry said...

no problem!
I also have a grandmother's birthstone necklace -
http://muyinjewelry.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=5&products_id=4
This listing shows 15 stones, but I can make a larger pendant, and add extra stones into the center of the pendant to fill the hole in the middle. I think it will also be a gorgeous necklace! Feel free to email me at contact@muyinjewelry.com whenever you'd like to discuss the details.
-mollie

Christina said...

Hello
What would the pricing be for a bracelet with 7 stones? My mom has 3 children and 4 grandchildren.

mu-yin jewelry said...

hi Christina,
I can do 7 stones in silver for $55. I'll be listing it this week but you can also email me (contact@muyinjewelry.com) for a custom order if you want it sooner.

thanks!
mollie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin