Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Arrivals!

Finally, another new custom birthstone necklace! On this necklace your choices of birthstones will be wrapped onto a hammered wire bar, which is connected to the necklace chain.What I really like about this necklace are its minimalistic design and the flexibility to add new stones in the future if your family is still expanding. Also, since the hammered wire bar is also hand crafted by me, I can pretty much make it into any length you want.  The image above shows birthstones on a 1.25" bar, which will be my standard small size and can fit to 9 or 10 stones. The large size(see image below) will be 2" long and will fit more than enough stones!

Length for the necklace is also customized. I recommend a short or choker length for this design.

This necklace will also be listed without birthstones.I think it especially looks gorgeous layerd.

Before the birthstone necklace is available on my website, I need a few volunteers to order it so I can get some more prototype photos for the listings. You will receive 20% off the regular price ($45~60 depending on the choice of stones, bar length and metal). Contact me for details!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin