Sunday, August 8, 2010

California Trip


Last week, I took a few days off to host a jewelry class as well as visit some friends in the San Francisco Bay Area. It was an intense trip, and I had a blast! I was really excited to finally meet and stay with my childhood best friend Beth after losing contact with her for over 10 years. We have known each other since kindergarten and were very close to each other when we were at elementary school. We took some long walks near Menlo Park, where she lives.You can see more photos on my Flickr.

Beth was also my fabulous driver to Modern Mouse (where I consigned some of my jewelry as well as hosted my jewelry class) and Renegade San Francisco.I was very excited to see my jewelry displayed at Modern Mouse, as well as meet the amazing shop owner Eleen for the first time.Eleen did such a great job preparing for the jewelry class.We even had snacks and drinks at the class! The funny thing is everyone was too busy during the class that I ended up being the only one snacking after everyone left. :P


Renegade SF was awesome. There were hundreds of fabulous handmade designers selling their products, and I was pretty overwhlmed. I also met quite a few Etsy friends from Full Time Etsy Crafters Team in person.More photos are available on my Flickr.


I got back on Tuesday morning and spent the past few days catching up with orders.Hopefully everything will be back to normal next week!

1 comment:

Ellen said...

Looks like lots of fun! smiles.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin