Thursday, July 1, 2010

new house

Mike and I are buying a house!

The house is not built yet but will be done in four months.We just signed the contract and I took some pics of the lot.This is a corner lot and the trees are not cleared yet and are totally blocking the view from the road.

There's a lake behind our yard! OMG! I've always wanted a lake next to my house!

This is how close the lake is from the corner of our property.My cell phone camera doesn't zoom in.The lake actually looks closer in real life --

overlooking the road from our property line.See my little Cube there?

I'm so excited.I drove pass the lot at least five times today until the constraction workers started waving at the strange Asian girl in the strange Cube... :P

2 comments:

Meghann LittleStudio said...

Congratulations! I hope you love your new place, the location looks gorgeous!

ching said...

Oh WOW !!!

Mu-Yin thank you so much for sharing the happiness with us!

this is really an extra lovely lot!

WoW! I'm wordless.. :)

congratulations!

~ching

Blog Widget by LinkWithin