Thursday, May 27, 2010

Poll -- Lariats or Y Necklaces?

bridal necklace something blue pearl aquamarine rock crystal

bridal necklace

All things being equal, which one do you prefer?An Y necklace or lariat?

The two pictures above use very similar stones(the lariat uses slightly larger stones) and I will be listing this design with only one of them.

Here's the close up structure of the Y necklace.It has a standard clasp at the back, and a "pendant drop" at the front --

and here's the structure of the lariat.Instead of having a clasp, the necklace is worn by dropping the pendant end into the other end with a loop --

bridal lariat

Yes! This is a poll! Leave me a comment to let me know which one you prefer, and why. I'd love to hear your ideas!

mollie xo

11 comments:

Karen said...

Ooooo! Both are pretty...hard to choose, but personally I like the "Y". I think it look more delicate and the lariat interrupts my eye and takes away from the stones.

Brenda said...

I prefer y necklaces, only because I fidget with the jewelry I'm wearing and would end up yanking that lariat and breaking it!

Trish said...

These are both really pretty! I would prefer y necklaces.. I usually end up playing with the lariat and breaking it.. LOL

Kia - Beacon Creations said...

They're both very pretty but I definitely like the Y necklace better. I agree with Karen, the lariat distracts me from the beautiful stones.

Crickets Creations: Handcrafted Fashion Accessory Scarves and Fringies Professional Photo Portrait Props said...

Any chance of offering both??

I think I prefer the lariat because it's more what I'm used to....the other is neat because it's different! What a quandry...
Celeste (Crickets)

maebeejewelry said...

Both are really gorgeous! I like the lariat best though, it's non-traditional and I like that!

Susan Sheehan said...

I'm a lariat fan, but with this design I vote for the look of the Y.

Jennifer said...

I love lariats but on this necklace I would probably go with the Y.

Natalia said...

Lariats never fit me properly, I vote "y" necklace also!

Vana63 said...

I have a hard time working clasps (disability) so its the Lariet for this me :-) Both are Awesome!

Ellen said...

Love the lariet....because it is simple and unique....smiles.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin