Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day - and a gallery of birthstone jewelry

mother's birthstone ring

Happy Mother's Day to all moms in the world! I would like to share a gallery of some interesting birthstone jewelry I made recently.These were custom orders by customers so I was very excited how they turned out.

The ring above has a center pearl (birthstone for June). In the birthstone chart I didn't offer pearl as a birthstone for June,because I thought the birthstone jewelry would look better if all stones used had the same cut. I guess I was wrong! I just love this colorful ring with the pearl accent. Here is another birthstone necklace with a pearl --

mothers birthstone necklace gemstones

I also had another creative customer who decided to change my birthstone arrangement.Instead of having the stones arranged in two arches at the bottom, she wanted her parents' birthstones to "overlook" the children's birthstones.Here is the completed pendant --

family birthstone necklace genuine gemstones

A few customers who loved my birthstone ring but only needed two or three different birthstones ordered them with the following arrangements --

mother's birthstone ring gemstone

mother's birthstone ring

mother's birthstone jewelry gemstones

Another design I will be listing soon is the birthstone earrings, created for a customer whose grandmother only wears earrings, and not necklaces --

grandmother's birthstone earrings gemstones

family birthstone earrings gold gemstones

I hope these special pieces will be cherished for generations to come.

If you havea special design idea for a piece of jewelry that you don't see on my website, please feel free to contact me.

A lot of the time they are not listed on the site only because I haven't had time to get to them!

I hope everyone enjoyed this post. I will be back again when I get more new designs posted!

1 comment:

Teri said...

Very nice offerings, I love the birthstone rings. I would imagine the stones spin and I like that idea.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin