Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New Website Grand Opening -- 10% off on Family Birthstone Jewelry

Mu-Yin Jewelry's new website is finally here! In the past two weeks, I have been adding more items to the new shop.It's a slow process, but I will continue to add more designs in the next few months! If you are looking for a piece of personalized genuine birthstone jewelry for Mother's Day,now is the time! From now until 4/25, the most popular Mother's birthstone jewelry designs are all on sale for 10% off.This includes Family Nest --

grandmother's mother's birthstone necklace

Circle of Love

mother's genuine birthstone necklace

and more!

I'm hoping to bring you a better shopping experience with my new shop. Now you will be able to customize your jewelry directly from the drop down menu on the product page.Almost everything can be made with different metal or finish (bright sterling, 14K gold filled, oxidized sterling), and you can also select your preferred chain length or ring size.

I hope you enjoy my new shop -- I would love to hear some feedback from you!

3 comments:

Hexotica said...

Oh it looks lovely! I like the large center picture--visual navigating is so important. And the "New for April" section is brilliant. You'll always be able to showcase your most recent work; great idea. Looks like everything is easy to find and very professionally laid out. And it's great to easily find the PayPal button below; I think that is reassuring to shoppers when they first view a site. Good work!

mu-yin jewelry said...

thank you!
I worked on the navigation part for a long time and am glad someone noticed the difference!
I forgot to mention another awesome thing about this new shop -- shipping upgrade is automatically configured for customers who need last minute gifts!

Beadwright said...

These are lovely. I like the first one best of all. Great job.
Nicole/Beadwright

Blog Widget by LinkWithin