Friday, April 30, 2010

Behind the Scene - the Truth About the Wedding Dresses

Selling online and having to take photos all the time, I have learned to be creative with my limited resources. I will be launching a new bridal line in the next few months and would like to photograph my jewelry on a mannequin with different wedding dresses that matches the jewelry style. Two major wedding dresses styles are strapless(see above) and V-neck(below) --

Did I fool you for a second to think I actually own three dresses?(please tell me I did!)

Actually I own none...

Bought this piece of satin fabric from the clearance section of my local fabric store, and it works wonders for what my need. :)

2 comments:

Amy Nicole/RubyMtnBeads said...

love it! never would have known.

ching said...

yes .. you did! the wedding dress looks perfect in the photo!

of course your jewelry stands out from it! :) yeah!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin