Monday, March 22, 2010

My New Car

This was my car until this afternoon--1997 Chery Cavalier.I had this car for 5 years.It had been a great car for me, but as it got older and more parts needed to be repaired, I decided to get a new car...

Here's my new car--2010 Nissan Cube SL :) I test drove it last Saturday, and Mike and I picked it up this afternoon.See those gunmetal rims?Mike loves them.

What a weird looking car.But I love how smooth it drives, and of course all the safety features,blue tooth, automatic temperature control and automatic on/off headlights are definitely bonuses.

I love my Cube :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
mu-yin jewelry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mu-yin jewelry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Prince Moss said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin