Tuesday, February 2, 2010

quick photos from Taiwan

I didn't realize it's been two weeks since my last update,and so many things have happend in this short period of time.I worked like crazy until my flight on 1/25, and then flew back to Taiwan to help my little brother with his wedding on 1/30.I also met my 6- month- old niece for the first time since she was born. Since I'm still slightly jet-lagged and it's close to my bed time here (9pm), I guess I'll write less and let my photos speak for themselves :)

The food..

The niece..

"

"

The wedding..

The post-wedding photo shoot

8 comments:

Patricia Wood said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing these with us:)

Ellen said...

What FUN!
Yep, travel is great but it has it's cost....smiles.

monkeys always look said...

You are your niece look so cute together. Your pictures are amazing. I thinking you are using your new camera!!!

beckandcallgirl said...

Baby rocks mohawks! Your niece is adorable.

Crickets Creations: Handcrafted Fashion Accessory Scarves and Fringies Professional Photo Portrait Props said...

Wow! Cute, cute photo of you with your niece--she looks so much like you! And your new Sister-in-Law is beautiful. Glad you are having a good time, Mollie.
Hugs,
Celeste (Crickets)

Brenda said...

What an adorable and sweet little girl! :)

mu-yin jewelry said...

thanks ladies!
my mom took the photo of my niece and me using my D90.She had no idea what she was doing(I instructed her to "press the shutter half way and wait for a second and then press it all the way down"), but after several attempts I think she caught some nice snapshots!
Monkey - I believe I do have a great camera! Still confused why sometimes it doesn't do things I want, but hopefully it will get better and better and better!
Celeste - maybe my niece let me hold her because I looked like her :D
and yes, my sister in law is beautiful inside out!I'm so happy for my brother :)

Joyce said...

awwwww looks like good times :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin