Saturday, January 9, 2010

Fungus - D90 image test

fungus nikon D90 image

Mike and I went out to the country where his father has a lot on the river.He talked to his dad and the neighbors while I walked around looking for interesting stuff to photograph.So here are the results of my little practice.These pictures of fungus were taken with my new +4 close up filter and the 18-105mm kit lens.They were only slightly edited in Picasa to increase the contrast.

fungus nikon D90 image

fungus nikon D90 image picture

fungus nikon D90 image

fungus nikon D90 image

fungus

fungus

Another image I really like was this bridge.Hopefully I'm starting to get more used to my new camera.

bridge

1 comment:

Bosphorus Glass said...

Great Photos!!!
We just bought a D90 too with the same lens kit and I think we need that macro filter too because my macros are not that good. You are doing great.
Ilknur

Blog Widget by LinkWithin