Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays & a big gallery of birthstone necklaces

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful time with your family right now.I just finished my last X'mas orders on Monday, sending over 10 express mail packages out.I am so thankful that everything went very smoothly this holiday season.I have a lot of sales and was super super super busy and unfortunately had to decline a few last minute orders.I made a few mistakes on the orders during the chaos but thankfully was able to fix them and still have the packages delivered before X'mas. I ALMOST ran out of my supplies a few times, but fortunately my new supplies always arrived right before I totally ran out! I am also very grateful that I have a very nice and reliable mail carrier Suzanne, who has been picking up my packages everyday, and my Full Time Etsy Crafters Team buddies, who shared all the joy,fun,excitement and frustrations with me throughout weeks of working overtime.

There's one thing I have been wanting to do, and now I finally got a chance to! I want to share with you a big gallery of birthstone necklaces I made this month.I photograph every single piece of birthstone jewelry before I ship it out just to remind myself what I have made.

mother's grandmother's family custom genuine gemstone birthstone necklace

mother's grandmother's family custom genuine gemstone birthstone necklace

mother's grandmother's family custom genuine gemstone birthstone necklace

mother's grandmother's family custom genuine gemstone birthstone necklace

mother's grandmother's family custom genuine gemstone birthstone necklace

mother's grandmother's family custom genuine gemstone birthstone necklace

mother's grandmother's family custom genuine gemstone birthstone necklace

mother's grandmother's family custom genuine gemstone birthstone necklace

mother's grandmother's family custom genuine gemstone birthstone necklace

I hope every mom and grandma who received their birthstone necklace like what I made for them!

2 comments:

MariliisJ said...

That's a lot of nice jewelry ;)!

http://madlemonjewelry.blogspot.com/

mu-yin jewelry said...

:D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin