Monday, December 7, 2009

Deadline for Christmas Orders

I have been super super busy with orders.I am working overtime everyday to get the orders out asap, but it will still take 5 business days to ship out orders.If you are planning on ordering something from Mu-Yin Jewelry for X'mas, please send your order in as early as possible to avoid delays! If it's more convenient for you, I will also ship the jewelry directly to the recipient and also gift wrap and include a gift note for no extra charge.Suggested X'mas order deadline is 12/10 and after that I would STRONGLY recommend that you contact me to upgrade shipping to USPS priority or express mail.

Remember, if you are near Charleston , South Carolina, you can shop for my jewelry in person at Tea Farm Cottage (you can ask the owner Deborah for free jewelry boxes when you purchase from my booth!)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin