Friday, November 20, 2009

New Arrival -- Family Nest Necklace

custom wire wrapped nest family birthstone necklace

Introducing another family birthstone necklace design. This "family nest" necklace has actually been in my store for a few weeks,but I suppose it can still be considered a new arrival.I have sold enough to post a small gallery here.

custom family birthstone necklace

It looks the best with either 3 or 4 stones.I actually really like the four stone design.The birthstones used are the same size as my Circle of Love necklace, so you know this necklace is smaller.

custom mother's grandmother's birthstone necklace

custom mother's grandmother's birthstone necklacecustom family birthstone necklace

I have been working overtime this week to prepare for the holiday.Today's work included updating the photos for this Family Nest birthstone necklace as well as fixing my birthstone chart

birthstone gemstone chart

Be sure to place your order as soon as possible to avoid delay.The holidays are just around the corner!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love this necklace! It is my favorite birthstone necklace. I found your blog from etsy and just wanted to let you know how much I love your work. If only I had enough money to buy everything I wanted. . .

mu-yin jewelry said...

aww..thank you Jennifer! :D

Ellen said...

Very nice!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin