Saturday, October 17, 2009

Tea Farm Cottage Grand Opening

I went to Tea Farm Cottage's grand opening today.It was a lot of fun.There were so many people there that it almost looked like a craft show.Some food vendors from Tea Farm Cottage brought samples, and there were also some artists demonstrating their crafts.


The pastor gave the blessing, and then everyone released the balloons, which symbolized sending of our prayers to heaven, and also indicated the start of the Grand Opening..
The best part was that I talked to a few crafters and made friends with them.Some people signed up for my jewelry class today so I will be giving a class in November. :)
Here's a short video clip of the balloon release --


video

2 comments:

Tanya Watson said...

Hey Molly - it was great meeting you today at the Tea Farm Cottage Grand Opening - great post by the way - unfortunately I could not stay for the balloon ceremony - had to take my daughter to a b-day party. Anyway I just wanted to tell you I think your jewelry is so beautiful and well made - I mentioned you in my blog - check it out when you have a minute. Anyway great to meet you - thanks again for the great advice - I'll definitely be in touch!

Meghann LittleStudio said...

Looks like you had a great time! I wish you all the best there and with your classes :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin