Sunday, August 30, 2009

Custom Family Birthstone Necklace For Brides

I have been wanting to do a custom birthstone necklace similar to the Romance Necklace, so I was very excited to receive a custom order that's even better than that.A customer wanted to design a family birthstone necklace for her best friend. We worked together on this design until she was happy with it.Along the circle frame are 15 birthstones of the bride and grooms family and best friends, and suspended in the center are the bride and groom's birthstones.Next to the handcarfted hook closure are two decorative birthstones that symbolize the month when the lovebirds met.

I felt in love with this necklace as soon as I finished it.custom wire wrapped family birthstone necklace with genuine gemstones

Another version of this design(without the center stones) is now listed in my Etsy shop under the title "We Are Family"--

custom family gemstone birthstone necklace

3 comments:

Fuchstbags said...

Beautiful family stones pendant! I like the one without the stones in the center.

eleen said...

I loooooooooove this necklace!

Jewelry St Louis said...

Its look classic and outstanding. Its decorative and impressive.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin