Thursday, August 27, 2009

Around the World in 777 days

Today I got my free world map from AAA(I go nuts for maps.That's why I get AAA membership... :D ) and was finally able to do something I've always wanted to do -- figuring out where I have shipped to since I started selling on Etsy, approximately 777 days ago. I had great joy circling the countries I have shipped my jewelry to, and was pretty impressed by my achievement!

Wow! In 777 days, Mu-Yin Jewelry has traveled around the world.Check out this list...

Finland
Sweden
Norway
United Kingdom
Latvia
Netherlands
Germany
Belgium
France
Austria
Hungary
Croatia
Italy
Greece
Spain
Russia
South Korea
Malaysia
Thailand
Australia
canada
US

Among all of the above countries, I have shipped the most often to the US(of course!) Canada, Australia and the UK.

I can't help but imagine what my customers in different countries are like -- what they wear, what they eat, what their streets look like..I also wonder how long it takes for my jewelry to arrive its destination.I wish I could visit these countries in person!

3 comments:

Ruby Mountain Beads said...

That is so cool! What an amazing feeling it must be to know people all over the world are wearing your jewelry.

earmark said...

I also LOVE maps, it is a sickness really, anything map or globe style ends up in my office!

Isn't it amazing how many places are now wearing your jewelry, that is so neat! I always wonder where are cards are being shipped, makes me smile every time! We have the same big seller countries as you, UK, Australia and Canada. Australia has been great to Earmark! :) so i guess that means that someday I must get my booty over to Australia and see it for myself!

Lara said...

This is a great map, Mollie. I should circle the countries, too, but pins are so tactile. Yay for maps!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin