Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July--30 second chocolate "mugcake"


A facebook friend posted an interesting recipe yesterday.It looked so fun I had to try it out.I apologize for the scary ugly picture,but this thing is so easy to make and tastes good too.
Here's her original post--

----------------------------------------------------------------

Call me when your pants don't fit as a result of eating too many of these. We'll do kettlebell swings until you renounce anything containing sugar. Here's the recipe if you dare—

4 tbsp flour

4 tbsp sugar

2 tbsp cocoa

1 egg

3 tbsp oil

3 tbsp milk

bit of vanilla


Mix dry ingredients in a large, microwave-safe mug. Mix in egg. Mix in oil and milk. Add vanilla. Put in microwave for 3 minutes on high. Remove.
--------------------------------------------------
BTW, I added some baking powder to my mugcake so it looks a little "overflown".I stared at the microwave thoughout that 3 min because I was afraid the cake would explode, but it didn't.It turned out just right :)

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Whoa. I'm super impressed. This recipe is vey important because I'm ALWAYS in a I need cake emergency state:)

bikudesigns said...

Looks Yum! Must try this one:)

Chrisbeads said...

This is one of my daughter-in-law's favourites too. She gave it to me a couple of months ago and it was delicious.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin