Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Anniversary + 4th of July Sale!! -- 10% off on All Jewelry Orders

Just a quick post on my anniversary sale!From now through 7/7, all jewelry orders in my jewelry shop will receive 10% off. All PEARL orders in my supply shop will also receive 10% off! Better yet -- shipping from both shops can be combined.Simply contact me for a revised invoice!

I was actually reminded by a customer that I've been on Etsy for two full years now! I'm thrilled and grateful to say that after 2 years my jewelry shop is still going strong and I am now actually expanding my business to jewelry supplies. If you check my sold item list, you will find I made my first sale on 7/5/2007.I had registered on Etsy on 6/29, but did not list my first item until 7/4 (so technically 4th of July is my anniversary). I was one of those lucky ones who made their first sale within 24 hours after their first listing, and I immediately recognized the potential of this new online venue after my first month.
Almost one year after I started selling on Etsy, I was able to quit my day job and started doing jewelry full time.You can read more about my story on Etsy Storque.

HAPPY 4th of JULY!

2 comments:

Meghann LittleStudio said...

Well, congratulations! I hope you have many more years of success :)

WillOaks Studio said...

Congratulations, Mollie and best wishes for many more years!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin