Saturday, April 18, 2009

Grand Opening of MY Supply Shop

Dear fellow jewelry makers, my jewelry supply shop on Etsy is finally open today! The shop name is...MY Supply Shop! Alright, I know this sounds lame, but my original intention was, well, sort of, to use my initial (Mu-Yin) as the name to the shop, which turned out to be a little funny...
I had some fun loading the first few items to my shop, but I know there are many more to go.So far I am pretty happy with the look of my new shop.I'm especially happy to know that I made one sale just one hour after I started listing!
I have finally decided to open this shop when I realized how many of my customers also make jewelry.I hope this will provide you with some basic jewelry making supplies and quality pearls and gemstones.Most of the supplies in this shop are listed in small quantities because I have beginning jewelry makers in mind when listing, but I'm always open to suggestions about what items to carry.
Another great news for you is that I will list some of my delicious pearls and gemstones. I just love my pearls and don't want to sell them, but I have purchased way many pearls that I know I'll have to unload some so I can...uh...buy more pearls!

To celebrate the grand opening of MY Supply Shop, I will be offering FREE SHIPPING from now through 4/25 when you make a combined purchase of $30 or more from my jewelry shop and supply shop.

To be eligible for this offer, mention "supply0409" at checkout and wait for me to send you a revised paypal invoice.Alternatively,you can also contact me for a custom listing reflecting the discount.

7 comments:

:-) MaryLou said...

Congratulations on the new shop! I really like that you were able to give it the MY Supply Shop name. It's fun to have that extra bit of meaning in your shop name.

The look is really nice, too. All the photos look great together - very cohesive!
:-)

Meghann said...

Congratulations! I wish you great success :)

Anonymous said...

Dear muyin:

Attagirl shop front! Attagirl linking! Wishes you to be open for business the extraordinarily good luck!

mon

Nancy said...

Love the photos in the shop! Congratulations on your quick sale too:)

Duni said...

Congratulations on your new shop! Wishing you the best of luck and continued success!

Dogmaw said...

Congratz on the new shop! As someone who just bought 18 strands of pearls yesterday, I can understand your obsession. :)

mu-yin jewelry said...

hmm...180 strands sound more like me.crazy, isn't it?and I seriously don't use that many strands..

Blog Widget by LinkWithin