Thursday, April 2, 2009

Circle Of Love birthstone necklace

custom family mother's grandmother's birthstone necklace
custom family mother's grandmother's birthstone necklaceI've been feeling really tired and lazy these past few days.It was actually some very comfortable physical tiredness--I slept a lot and slept very well (other than still having strange dreams like getting caught red-handed in the class for playing with my makeup..). Most of the time my working schedule is pretty much fixed during the weekdays--I wake up, check my Etsy shop, answer some emails, print out shipping labels, start to fill orders, and then ship orders around 4pm -- but I do give myself some freedom to adjust this schedule when I'm in a different mood.
Today I didn't wake up until 11.30 (and I'm not embarrassed to tell you that) and it felt sooo good to have lunch straight after waking up.It rained all day, which reminded me of the monsoon season in Taipei. I kept working until I finished all orders placed by yesterday, so there will be no shipment until next Monday, and I can have the whole weekend to myself.This doesn't mean I won't be working--I will be working on some new designs and ordring supplies.

The pictures shown here are my new "Circle of Love" birthstone necklace. It was a variation of the Garnet in a Circle necklace, which only has one birthstone inside the circle frame. This new birthstone necklace has been well received since it was first listed, and I am hoping the sales will pick up as it gets closer to Mother's Day.

I'm also excited to announce that I have decided to start carrying 14k solid gold jewelry in my shop. It's a big investment for me but I think this is the right direction to go. The first thing I'm going to do when I receive my solid gold wire is to make myself a pair of mini hoop earrings in 14K white gold. :)


4 comments:

Duni said...

I love circles! That necklace is beautiful! Can't wait to see the gold creations...

CraftyDragon said...

Beautiful! I love it!

J. Leigh Designz said...

Your work is stunning!

Lara Lutrick said...

This is beautiful.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin