Friday, March 27, 2009

Jewelry Photography from e-How.com

I was doing some research on lenses for Digital SLR cameras(yes! I'm considering upgrading to an SLR!) and came across some videos that I thought may help online jewelry sellers.This same photographer also did many other videos on jewelry photography--

Style a Long Necklace for Product Photography -- powered by eHow.com

Style a Short Necklace for Product Photography -- powered by eHow.com

Earrings & Jewelry Photography -- powered by eHow.com

3 comments:

My Dear Darling said...

Those are really helpful videos even though I'm not a jewelery designer or maker. :) Thanks for sharing!

patchfirstshop said...

Thank you.. These are very helpful videos, I get the ideas how to photo-shoot my jewelry...

Thank you....

mu-yin jewelry said...

I'm glad you like them! The pop-up ads are a little annoying, but I guess that's what comes with free tutorial videos.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin