Thursday, February 19, 2009

vacation

Hello everybody! My name is Murphy and I lived with my friends in a gift shop in the mountains. Today, when the shop was about to close, a young, and sweet Asian girl walked in. She spotted me on the shelf and decided to adopt me.I just learned her name was Mollie and she sells jewelry online. She is here on vacation so I will be handling business for her until saturday, after she returns home.

I know ya'll must be very excited to hear about this trip, but until Mollie has time to tell you anything, I will be the only person answering the questions..I'm not a very good writer, so I thought I would share a picture with you ...

This is me, enjoying a beautiful afternoon on the rocking chair outside Holiday Inn -- yes, I know I have a nice body and you are jealous.I'm a big fan of healthy food and exercise.

more later~

Monkey Murphy from the mountains


4 comments:

Jo Hoffacker said...

What a happy looking sock monkey!

Nancy said...

So very cute! Hope you and Mollie are having fun!

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

lol.. super cute post!! Murphy looks comfortable!

ching said...

hello Murphy! nice knowing you.. !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin