Monday, February 23, 2009

Murphy Likes to Travel

hello again guys! Mollie is home and back to work now,but just in case you haven't got enough of me,I'll share some more pictures of mine with you..
here's me having my breakfast at Holiday Inn Express,Brevard,NC. They have lots of different things to choose from, and I love their coffee!

Mountain view at Caesars Head State Park..I sure am a lucky monkey :)
I think I look handsome in this picture...
in front of Raven Cliff Falls at Caesars Head State Park.We walked about one and half hour to get to the observation deck, so I have to take a picture in front of it..
Lunch by Raven Cliff Falls.I love yogurt because it's good for me.
just me having fun on the tree--
Here's me and my twin brother Murphy.we love each other..
High Falls,Dupont State Forest, NC. I love this place, because I can get very close to the waterfalls.I can even touch the water.

I look so small in front of the waterfall..
Triple Falls, Dupont State Forest.
Hope you enjoyed the pictures! I'll see you again when I go travelling with Mollie next time!




9 comments:

Alterity said...

I am totally enjoying your sock monkey posts.....he is just too cute! please keep posting more!

Petula said...

Those pictures are great... and what a cute monkey. :)

Sandy said...

Great pictures! Mr. Monkey, you need to come meet Mr. Mitten. Bet he'd like to join you next time you take a vacation.

Sandy
welcome mats always out, do stop in

Nancy said...

Okay, I'm starting to fall in love with this little sock monkey of yours :)

Cricket said...

These are too cute! And you vacationed not too far from my neck of the woods...welcome, and it looks like you're having a blast! :)

Carol said...

Sweet sweet postings with this lucky lucky monkey!!

Kristin at My Art and the Mom in Me said...

Murphy is one traveling monkey and looks like he does breakfast right!! =)

Abby said...

Dear Murphy,
I am so glad you're having so much fun on your vacation!!! It looks really lovely where you are, and I have to say, your breakfast looks yummy!

Please tell Mollie that I left her a little something on my last blog post!!

Hope you get settled in soon now that you're home! Tell your brother I said hi!

Hugs,
Abby

Delia Adriana said...

ROFL!!!!!!!!!! That's pretty amazing, not gonna lie.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin