Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm famous!


Today, I realized I have not created any new design for Valentine's Day this year, so I quickly made these open heart hoop earrings and listed them.I should have listed them a few weeks ago already, and since I'm technically less busy than December, I'm not sure why I have been so slow listing new designs.However,since I'm now caught up with my orders and have just made some big supply purchases, I will be spending the whole weekend creating new designs and listing them.
Back to the topic.I was pretty excited earlier today after getting an email from my cousin Yu-Li.She is a graphic designer living in Oregon.We haven't seen each other for over 10 years and I sent her some of my jewelry for X'mas last year.She said in the email--

"Today I wore your necklace to work, and my co-workers noticed it immediately. I showed them your website and they told me they knew you already. They said you got featured a lot on the etsy homepage, that's how they found you and your products."

Wow! I can't tell you how excited I was after reading the email--I totally felt like a rock star. I'm here on the East coast and someone across the country knew "muyinmolly"(or Mu-Yin Jewelry) even before Yu-Li told them who I was!

Now I only hope they will buy some jewelry from me. :)

5 comments:

Meekiyu said...

that's awesome! I bet it felt great! Well you do make gorgeous jewelry and have such a distinct design not surprised you're a celebrity! =D

GAGAY said...

happy weekend!

dropping by!


gagay

Petula said...

Those are really cute!

Nancy said...

Congrats! That's so awesome!

mu-yin jewelry said...

thank you!
xo
mollie:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin