Sunday, January 18, 2009

Featured Artist -- TheJuneBride



I stumpled upon this Etsy shop thejunebride when the her gorgeous brooch was on the front page. I was amazed to see the beauty and quality of her products, which are very inexpensively priced. When I saw her shop announcement, I was so moved that I felt I had to do a quick post about her shop.This is what the shop announcement reads--

As you know, the economy has fairly decimated the work force here in southeastern Michigan. I feel very fortunate that my life has largely been unaffected, but many friends and family are suffering unemployment and under-employment as a direct result. Charities are in desperate need and donations are down dramatically. I want to help and Etsy has provided the means. To that end, as long as this note is here, 100% of my profits from sales on Etsy will be used as best I can to help alleviate the situation of local families in need. Thanks for your help!Amount raised as of 9 PM 1/17/09: $171.00

What else can I say? Her beautiful works came from her beautiful soul.

You can check out her shop here.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

I've given your blog an award, stop by and grab it when you get a chance. http://nanjodogz.blogspot.com/2009/01/lemonade-award-thank-you.html

mu-yin jewelry said...

thank you Nancy :) I'm going to check it out now.

GAGAY said...

whew! happy tuesday! hopping here again! take care!

gagay

Blog Widget by LinkWithin