Sunday, December 28, 2008

James Island Festival of Lights

My good friend from high school cam to visit me this X'mas.She has never been to Charlston, so we are planning on short trips in and around Charleston.We went to the historical downtown Charleston two days ago, but I must show you something first before the pictures from downtown--the Holiday Festival of Lights at James Island county park.





















We drove in the park at around 9 on Saturday night.We had to wait in the traffic from a mile away from the park, but it was definitely worth it for me because I have an obesession about lights :)

3 comments:

ching said...

wow this is truly beautiful.. !

Abby said...

Don't you LOVE the Festival of Lights???? We go every year. It really puts me in the Christmas spirit!!

I also wanted to let you know that I've given your blog an award, which you'll find at http://graduallyshrinkingviolet.blogspot.com/. (I'm also the author at Simply Charming in SC!)

Take care and Happy New Year!
Abby

Mallory @ MissMalaprop said...

OMG, the unicorn one is amazing! I want that in my yard. ;D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin