Friday, December 5, 2008

Custom Handmade Birthstone Ring and Necklace

I received a lot of orders on my custom birthstone jewelry recently.Today alone, I made three necklaces and one ring.I'd like to share the photos with you--

unique custom handmade sterling silver birthstone ring
unique custom handmade sterling silver gold filled birthstone necklace
unique custom handmade sterling silver gold filled birthstone necklace
unique custom handmade sterling silver gold filled birthstone necklace
unique custom handmade sterling silver gold filled birthstone necklace

These designs were introduced a few months ago.It took me a while to collect all 12 birthstones in the similar cut, size and quality (and also spent quite a bit money on all of them..), so I am very glad to see customers sharing the same love for them. For the necklace, I shape each wire frame to accommodate the gemstones,and then hammer to give the frame some texture and sparkle.I love working with customers to decide the number of stones and their arrangements, and my customers continue to surprise me with new ideas for their birthstone jewelry(yes, I know you can probably do it better than me!), including using metal beads and rock crystal stones as "filler beads"--I had some customers asking if I can re-string the gemstones when their family grows, and the answer is:yes, if filler beads are used, I can swap them out to add the new gemstone that represent the new member :)

These birthstone necklaces and rings are available in sterling silver and 14K gold filled. Check out the details in the listings on my website, and feel free to email me at muyinmolly@gmail.com for a quote on your custom birthstone jewelry.

1 comment:

jasmine said...

It is very beautiful ring and different shape.It is the handmade ring and very strong.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin