Saturday, December 6, 2008

Celebrate my 2000th sales with me--enjoy FREE SHIPPING!




As of now, (2.34pm on 12/6), I'm 11 sales away from my 2000th sale on Etsy.This is a important hallmark I have been waiting for, and I know I probably will see it coming very very soon, but I just can't wait!! I'm so excited and want to share my joy with you.

From now until I reach my 2000th sale, enjoy free shipping(refunded through paypal) on any size order(including supplies!) at my Etsy shop.

Simply enter code "happy2000" at Etsy checkout, and I will refund your shipping within 24 hours of cleared payment. I will post in the comment as soon as this offer expires.
Enjoy!!

6 comments:

SortaFlowering Designs said...

Ohh I went and checked out your etsy shop, so much bling! Very elegant and contemporary designs:)Happy 2000, almost there!

mu-yin jewelry said...

thank you so much Jenelle, now I'm 9 sales away from 2000.. :)

Grandma Betty said...

Wow! Congrads! How awesome! Believing with you to get all 11 this week!

mu-yin jewelry said...

thank you!now I have 5 more to go..

Leslie said...

Awesome shop! Congrats on all the sales, your shop is great!

mu-yin jewelry said...

yay!I just got my 2000th sale, so this offer expired!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin