Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Introducing--miss bunny!!

I bought polyester fill from the fabric store yesterday.They didn't carry those safty eyes, but I just couldn't wait to finish my first crochet bunny, so I bought some plastic button instead and used sewing threads to sew them onto the bunny's face.
I also made the bunny a pink scarf :) It looked exactly as I wasnted it to be, so I was very happy.The only problem was it didn't want to stand on its own.Took me forever to get this one shot when it finally stood for a minute or so--


Here's another shot of the bunny in which you can see the bunny tail I added at the end.The bunny wouldn't stand up again so I had to lean it against the wall..




The next thing I did, after making the bunny last night, was to search for more amigurumi patterns on Etsy
I did it!My first amigurumi! And I did it my way :)

10 comments:

Homemade Zen said...

very cute! If you crochet a pair of little legs in the front of the bunny, it'll help in standing up the little bunny. The legs and the bunny tail will off-set the large and heavy head and then the bunny will stand on its own.

mu-yin jewelry said...

I know legs will help, but I really want my bunny to be without any limbs(sorry bunny!)...and it wouldn't stand up already even before I addede the tail..maybe I 'll stuff a stone or something heavy at the bottom first next time..

mu-yin jewelry said...

did I tell you I loooove your amigurumi? :)

Meekiyu said...

what a cute little bunny! Yeah add those legs... lolol... looks interesting to try.. I don't know if I have the patience lolol =D

Copperheart said...

so cute!
If you made another one, maybe you could try putting beans in it's body to make it stand up?

Duni said...

This bunny is so sweet. Love it!

布靈奇 said...

I LOVE THIS BUNNY!

monkeys always look said...

this is so super duper cute!!

Crickets Creations: Handcrafted Fashion Accessory Scarves and Fringies Professional Photo Portrait Props said...

Soooo cute....love the proportions!!

mu-yin jewelry said...

heehee, thanks girlies!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin