Saturday, November 1, 2008

Bead Trends Magazine

A week ago I was contacted by Bead Trends Magazine about featuring some of my jewelry in their April/09 issue. I was very happy to be "found" again after my Figure Magazine feature earlier this year.
I remember how excited I was when being contacted by Figure Magazine--I almost thought it was a scam. This time I am just happy to be recognized.Unlike Figure Mazagine, which is more like a fashion magazine, Bead Trends is a tutorial magazine for jewelry makers, and to write a tutorial for them means now I am not only a jewelry designer but also a "jewelry instructor".
Opportunities like this make me feel extremely blessed, and I guess that is another reason to have an Etsy shop--so that magazines can find me. :)

1 comment:

Danica said...

Congrats just want to let you know that I myself is going to be in The April issue and as you said i was so blessed to be in a such beautiful magazine Congrats to you and your jewelry is just stunning
xo
Danica

Blog Widget by LinkWithin