Tuesday, October 7, 2008

How to Increase Sales on Etsy-- Your Questions Answered

Since I posted in the forum yesterday, I have received quite a few responses.I worked on them for more than two hours last night but only finished a few.For those of you who are still waiting for my critique, please be patient--I will get to your shop whenever time is permitted! I will also keep checking my last blog post to see if more people need help.

I will also start to move my critiques to actual posts on my blog, which means the posts will have links to your shop and I may use a few of your pictures if they are relevant to the critiques. If you are too shy to do this, please don't sign up!
I spend an average of 30 minutes on critiques to each shop.What I hope to do is to give you a greater picture of your shop directions and a few things I feel you can and need to do to increase your sales. After having sold over 1500 items, sales on Etsy still feel like a mystery to me sometimes.It has more to do than a just proper shop set up or great products alone, and I hope to provide you with a little insight from my personal experience..

A few people asked some questions thich I feel the answers may benefit more than their own shops, so I will start to post the answers on my blog under "tips for Etsy sellers". If you have specific questions in mind, you can comment under this post, and I will get to them whenever I can.

English is not my first language so I do write slowly...and sometimes unclearly..If you don't understand me, please let me know. :)

6 comments:

Meekiyu said...

wow... thanks for the time and effort to help peoples.. kudos!
(-b^^)-b <-- thumbs up

Anonymous said...

Thank you for scrutinizing each of us so closely! Your comments so far have been extremely helpful!

mu-yin jewelry said...

thank you for the comments, guys!You motivate me to keep posting.
(-b^^)-b <---- I like this :)

Anonymous said...

you are amazing for doing this! Your insight is so very much appreciated!

ching said...

hi mu-yin, you write well.. I really admire you..

I hope I can write as you do. :)

I will wait for your critique patiently don't worry. thank you so much for doing this for us. :)

kittyanydots said...

mu-yin, you write well. i wish i could write half as well in another language! i took french in collage and spoke in fractured conversation while i spent a semester in strasbourg, but i have forgotten so much!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin