Saturday, October 11, 2008

fever...

hello Guys,sorry for the zero movenement on my blog in the past two days.I was sick unexpectedly and literally slept for the past 48 hours..
I should have thought about it on Thursday,when I felt cold under 80 degrees temperature,that something was not right.I felt very much unsettled without any apparent reason, and I thought it was some kind of pre-menstrual syndrome. I finished most of my orders, had dinner, and went to bed at 7pm. The next morning I noticed my whole body dry and sore -- I had a fever.
I checked my Etsy shop(yes,I did!), made sure no one needed me urgently, took some medicine and went back to bed.I had 3 doses of niquel before my fever finally went down at 3 am this morning--I had sweated all over the blanket.

I haven't had a fever for many years. In fact, I don't usually get sick. I wonder if I got the flu from someone on the airplane.

Anyway,please bear with me,I have not forgot about the critiques!But for now I may need to go back to sleep...

4 comments:

ching said...

oh mu-yin, please take a good rest. we wouldn't want you to be exhausted. have to take care of yourself first :) before start your critiques ..see ya around!

mu-yin jewelry said...

thanks ching!After I wrote this post, I went back to bed, and my fever started again!!I thought I could sleep off but apparently that didn't happen.This morning I got up with a even higher temperature, so I finally went to the doctor.The doctor gave me a steroid shot and I'm feeling better now (back to the computer. hehe!)
Originally I was going to spend the weekend doing critiques, but since I have slept the weekend off they need to postpond..but I do want to do this.I'll convo you individually when your critique is done!

Meekiyu said...

Yeah health is most important... I just came down with a cold now and it's horrrrrible... drink fluids and feel betta!

MelissasMelange said...

Please feel better and take care of your own shop before doing critiques! So glad the doctor was able to help you out!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin