Friday, August 1, 2008

A Smile A Day Makes Your Sadness Go Away

Today I received an email from a customer, who just got her package.She told me that she has been having a tough time recently and the smiley faces in the package cheered her up.I was very moved by her email.
I started doing the "smiley tag" with my packaging a few weeks ago to confirm the ring size with customers.Then I came up with this silly idea to put a smiley on the tag.When I pack the jewelry,I make sure the smiley faces up so customers get an imaginary smile from me, the seller that they cannot meet in person.
It means so much to me to know I can make someone happy.And it's an amazing feeling to know a very small action can make someone happy..I thought I'd share my packaging with you--



The jewelry comes in a small box with my logo stamp hand carved by me :)
There's a tag with a smiley face on the ring..


jewelry care instruction is included..



Turn the tag over and it says the size of the ring..



Along with the box is a business card with my hand written thank you note on the back.

4 comments:

Laurel said...

Hi there...I just discovered your Etsy store from reading the favorites of an Etsy customer. I sell jewelry too and LOVE it......I just wanted to tell you that your work is lovely, LOVELY! So clean and fresh. And your gentle heart comes across in your writing. I love your blog and will read it all when I get a chance.

I am a voice teacher here in LA, so I feel like we have music in common, too.

Cheers and Congratulations on your FABulous Etsy success.

Laurel
(lavalleygirly)
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5126595

mu-yin jewelry said...

Laurel,thank you so much for the comment!I just checked out your shop.you have some really cute stuff too!

kittyanydots said...

what a sweet idea! i secure my cards between layers of cardstock and draw a bird saying "hello" or "thank you" :)

Delia Adriana said...

I remember when I got my first "Muyin Molly" box and ring... It was love at first sight :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin