Saturday, June 21, 2008

studio shots

I have finally all moved in and almost caught up with orders. Today I got a new haircut to celebrate a new life, new career and the coming of my 30th birthday. I was so happy with my new haircut that I had to take some portfolio pictures. My business expanded so quickly that I did not have time to set up a proper studio when I was back in Indianapolis(until just a week ago). Now that sales are steady and I need to get more organized, a real studio becomes essential.
Since I basically have an online business, I have my computer station set up next to my work bench(which is actually a computer desk).The work space is small,but I like how everything is right next to me.



1 comment:

Keely said...

Oh, you look so cute!!! Congrats on the business success and wonderful new life! I hope you are loving South Carolina : )

Blog Widget by LinkWithin