Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Trader's Point Creamery




I will be participating the farmer's market at Trader's Point Creamery in Zionsville, Indiana this Friday. The market runs every Friday from May to October and I just learned about this from other crafters in Indianapolis. Last Friday was their first week and I decided to check it out before signing up.It was very windy so the market was held inside the barn.I absolutely loved the market and bought lots of food from the farmers.And of course I signed up with the organizer right away.
In two days, my jewelry will meet with the public for the first time.I am so glad that I am finally coming out of my (internet) shell, and am glad the casual settings of the market makes me less nervous.
Come by to see me if you are located in Indianapolis!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin