Saturday, May 10, 2008

my first show



I just had my first show! It went very well, I would say.It rained all day so the farmer's market was held inside the barn.I could not find the organizer from the farmer's market at the time of set up, so I set up my booth at a lonely corner which was apparently no one else's spot. My display was still very simple at this stage because I mainly sell online. Having read so many tips on how to set up a nice booth, I was a little embarrassed knowing I probably could have done a better job, but still I was overall happy.The first step is always the most difficult. I was so glad that I finally came out of my shell to meet the public.
And it was fun. : )
If you missed me today, I will also be at the market on May 16th.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin