Tuesday, May 27, 2008

my first day

Today is my first day as a full time jewelry designer.It feels so foreign and natural to me at the same time.I can envision myself enjoy this job much more than driving to students' homes to teach the piano.I was so excited last night that I couldn't sleep until the sun came up this morning, and that made me totally indulgent, like I was a college kid again. I slept until lunchtime.I have not been able to sleep until so late for quite a while.

Then I got up, went straight to the computer, and started working in my pajama.I checked the order list, emailed some customers, printed out shipping labels, finished a few orders, and then went to the post office.By the time I realized, I had worked over 9 hours with a short break.

And then I took a bath.I was so excited last night, and now I'm just happy and relaxed. It's so nice to be my own boss. :)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin