Friday, April 18, 2008

fountain pen



I went to the big local shopping mall today thinking about buying some new clothes. This was the first time I went there by myself and I didn't realize there was a stationary shop in the mall.I was a stationary fan so I had to go in and take a look. I started talking to the owner of the shop about fountain pens they had, and tried out a few of them.I have a few fountain pens and used to write a lot with them when I was dreaming about becoming a full time writer over 10 years ago. I told the owner my parents gave me a very nice fountain pen for my birthday long time ago but I haven't used it because the nib was clogged up. He taught me how to clean the nib.

So I went to the mall thinking about buying clothes like every young girl would, but came out with some neat pen and bottled inks. And when I was walking to my car in the parking lot, in the warm spring breeze the old memory came back to me and I knew I will always be a writer.I knew I cannot be happy unless I stay connected with my soul..

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin