Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Figure Magazine feature

The Figure magazine May/June issue is finally here.I've been waiting to see my featured rings, and here they are, on page 53. I was thrilled. When being contacted by Figure, I was told only one ring will be shown, but I went ahead and sent both samples and they featured both. As promised, my shop name was listed along the featured jewelry, and my url was listed at the back of the magazine. I wonder if this is why my blue opal ring has been selling so well recently.The featured blue pearl ring was out of stock (I've restocked and will be listing it recently) but the blue opal ring is a very similar color and size.

You can find Figure Magazine at Barnes & Noble.

4 comments:

Cbt's Closet said...

you must be super excited!
good luck :)

SavageBabble said...

How exciting!! And it looks beautiful. I hope it brings you lots of sales.

mu-yin jewelry said...

thank you so much!I still can't believe it yet :)

Suzanne said...

Your jewelry is beautiful! I saw it in Figure and went straight to your website. It's nice to see something other than the "mega-marts" featured in magazines. I hope that you get tons of new sales. I'll definitely be making a purchase.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin