Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The magic of Lighting

If you're an Etsy seller, don't have a powerful photo editing software, and have not tried Picasa, you're missing out one of the best free tools for your Etsy store!I use Picasa to edit all of my pictures.Since I use natural indoor lighting (no light box) for my pictures, most of the pictures
come out too dark before editing--



After adjusting contrast and lighting with Picasa, I can usually get much better lighting.The following picture is the same picture after lighting adjustment --

2 comments:

3 REXES said...

Thank you for this. I struggle with lighting. I'll also check out the camera. Do you use a tripod?

Best,
Tara

mu-yin jewelry said...

no tripod!ha! LoL
I'm looking to get one though.I know tri pod is always a good thing to have.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin