Saturday, February 9, 2008

Figure Magazine





Last week,I received a letter from Figure Magazine,who was interested in featuring one of my two rings in their May/June 2008 issue.This is what they told me...

"Your beautiful jewelry would be in a spread in our May June 2008 Issue. In the Accessories Department. It is seashell, coral and other marine naturals (pearls included) that are inspiring a myriad of accessories and jewelry. It would not be featured singly but with other jewelry and most likely in an environment... ie all lying in the sand together, or with other jewelry from other designers."

I was very surprised and honored to know they have found my store out of more than 80000 jewelry sellers on Etsy. Even though this is not a special feature of my jewelry, it is my first exposure in a national magazine, and I am very excited about it. I don't know how much this will help me with the sales, but the first step is always the most exciting thing and one never forgets it. I almost feel weird about it. In some way, even though I'm not yet a very successful jewelry designer,my success has exceeded what I have ever imagined.

1 comment:

Barbra said...

Your work is stunning. Be proud!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin