Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sales report and January Etsy goal

My Etsy sales started to pick up in mid November, and peaked at the beginning of December.The following are the numbers of my total sales in the months since October--

October: 35
November: 74 plus some off-etsy orders
December:137 plus some off-etsy orders

Now that Christmas has finished, I know sales will slow down. My January Etsy goal is to sell at least 60 items AND reach total sales amount of $1000. By now it looks like I'm very likely to reach my goal.As Valentine's Day approaches, I expect to receive a few more orders towards February.I'm also hoping that as I start to update pictures, list new items and establish my client base, my Etsy store would gradually grow like other successful jewelry sellers on Etsy.
When I recall how I started my Etsy store, everything had gone so well that it's like a dream come true. I have put a lot of effort and endless time on the website and have learned so much.
I can't wait to see my business grow, and am also eager to share my experience with other Etsy sellers.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin