Monday, January 14, 2008

new camera and new photos

I'm still learning to use my new canon SD950,but i'm excited to see some results.Recently i've been updating pictures on my website.Here're some examples of camera comparison.The first picture was taken with my old sony cybershot, and the second picture was taken with my canon.

The pearls look totally different--





other than pearls,I'm also pretty happy with the results I get on other gemstone jewelry,especially this ruby ring--
Apart from upgrading my camera, I don't think anything has changed in my photo taking skills. I would highly recommend this camera to other etsy sellers who want to get good pictures without spending over $400 on a professional camera. All of my pictures were taken indoors under natural day light(near the window, where i get better lighting) and then edited with the free photo editing software picasa.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin