Tuesday, September 18, 2007

September progress

I had a great weekend, and by today I've made 20 sales on Etsy this month. I also have a custom wedding order in progress, that will probably be 5-10 items. I'm excited because it looks like I may get at least close to my September goal, if the current sales flow continue. (keep finger crossed) I've been really promoting a lot, including sending out coupons to repeat customers and to other Etsy sellers who swapped promo items with me.
I'm really hoping to blog at least twice a week, at least to announce new arrivals in my store, but I've been so lazy and tired and the only thing I want to do after a whole day of teaching is to sit at the computer and browse my store and Etsy forum for the rest of the night...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin