Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Flower Song

This design has been in my store for a while and was first named "Pink Opal Flower" (I'm not creative at all when it comes to naming my jewelry..). I have first made it in sterling silver, and adorned the wire bezel with two different hill tribe silver beads.



Few months ago a customer requested have it made in gold. The result was even better than I expected that I had to offer it in my store. This one is made with gold filled wire and vermeil seed beads.



Last week, Brenda came back to ask me for a matching pendant. Seriously, I wonder why I never thought about that! I was so into making rings that I forgot the same design can be made into pendants. I emailed Brenda and asked her permission to have the designed named by her. So, here is the "Flower Song" pendant, my new arrival in the store...(I love Brenda's ideas!)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin